THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Western Playland

Aaron got off of work early last Friday for WBAMC's "O"rganization Day. (William Beaumont Army Medical Center for those who don't know the acronym). They had it at Western Playland, a mini amusement park here in El Paso. Gabriel had an awesome time going on all the rides. He was just barely tall enough to do them. Good thing he's tall for his age. It was a very hot day, but we survived.


Train Ride
Sky Ride
Boat Ride
Helicopter Ride-I'm glad he didn't know how to raise it up high.
Midway through the day, our new camera stopped taking pictures, but let me take video. That camera got returned this weekend!
Roller Coaster

2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like it was really hot, but still looks like he had a blast on all of those rides!

Le Mama! said...

How fun. Ofa doesn't like to go on rids by himself! Weird kid, but he is always scared of those things. I'm so glad I don't live near that type of weather anymore. I can't stand that heat! Love the family pics!