THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Monday, August 25, 2008

33 Weeks and Getting Anxious....

I am really starting to get anxious to have this second baby. When I was first pregnant, I wanted it to move slow because I was scared to go from one kid to two. But of course it flew by. Now that I'm at the end of the pregnancy, I'm ready for it to go by fast. I want this baby to come. And of course it is going by slow. It's funny how that works. Anyways, I was looking at baby pictures of Gabriel and it is getting me excited to have another little one.




1 comment:

Becca said...

I remember the feeling! Believe me, enjoy this time that you have with only one. I love Timothy, but he sure did add extra things for my busy life. But hey, that's what being a mom is all about! Good luck! You should post a preggo picture!