I just got back recently from a week long trip to Utah. I have three brothers who live there, and my mom and one of my sisters were going to be driving through, so I thought I'd make a vacation out of it. There were five of us ten siblings together so that was pretty awesome!
Gabriel and his cousin Kerra did NOT get along (probably age), but I managed to catch a few tender moments of them playing together nicely. Hopefully in a year or so, they can be best of cousins.
Bath Time
Watching Baby Songs
Pool Time
Gabe with Marci's kids on the porch swing (Notice David sitting in between Kerra and Gabe-yes this was required)
The girls at the Pioneer Day picnic (Maria is due 6 weeks before me-any day now really)
I was so excited for like 6 minutes I got to hang out with my college roommate Kaitlin and meet her little girl Iva. When I told Gabriel to give Iva a hug goodbye, he actually kissed her on the lips! That is the first time he's kissed another kid before. Iva must be cute!

5 comments:
he's putting the moves on early! glad you got to see your fam
that's right she's cute! ahhahaha.....i was so excited i got to see you, too!
Oh, and you should tell marci that she's in trouble that I didn't know she was in town until after she left!
I'm so glad you guys came out! It was good to see you :)
First of all, Gabe is so cute! And I love seeing your belly in those pictures!
Post a Comment