Washington has been a blast. For our last night, we went to Chuck E Cheese for some family fun. Gabriel LOVED skiball. However, we had a hard time trying to teach him to throw underhand. Anyways, he was so upset when we left he threw probably the biggest fit he's ever had. He screamed his head off the whole way home and the whole time we put his pajamas on him. I guess he really is turning 2 in a little over a week.




THE WICKLEY FAMILY
Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! We are probably going to take Parker to Chuck E Cheese this weekend. They have a potty training chart that you can have 10 free tokens if you go potty perfect for 2 weeks. I'm sorry that Gabriel had such a hard time leaving. The 2s, for us at least, aren't as bad as the 3s.
Oh man, that little guy is gooood at ski-ball! So cute! :o)
Looks like lots of fun! I didn't know you were going to Washington. I bet it's been nice to get away before baby boy #2 comes! I can't wait to see this new little addition :)
Post a Comment