THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Visit with Grandpa Stan

We visited Aaron's Grandpa before leaving San Antonio last week. It was a fun visit. Gabriel loves Grandpa Stan! He likes to show off and we always leave with Grandpa thinking Gabriel's the best kid in the world! If only he saw Gabriel at home....

Also, Grandpa told me I remind him of his wife. I thought that was the greatest compliment because he loved his wife so much and thought the world of her. We miss you Grandma Rose!




As we were leaving, Gabriel put on his Daddy's shoes. How cute! Once we got the correct shoes on, we went out to the truck and Gabriel sat down on the sloped driveway and started to "slide" down. It was super cute too.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Violet and I like Gabriel's outfit.

What an awesome family photo in your header! Beautiful!