Josh is four months old today and is such a happy boy. I love babies this age. He had his doctor appt today and weighed 12 lbs 15 ounces. He was 25th %tile for both weight and height. He is growing so fast. He went from 5th to 25th % in just 2 months. We gave him rice cereal for the first time last night and he loved it! Unlike Gabe who screamed his head off every time we'd try to give it to him. I'm so proud of my baby boy!
THE WICKLEY FAMILY
Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I bet he is bigger than Kensie now. She weighed 11 pounds 3 ounces at her 4 month check up (a month ago). I'm so glad he likes rice cereal. We're still trying to get Kensie to eat it...she does NOT like it one bit!
That's my baby! And I want to hold him!
Post a Comment