THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tummy Time

So Josh really hates his Tummy Time. Everyday I put him on his tummy to try and strengthen his neck muscles and every time he starts crying withing 5 seconds. He just lays there and cries. It's really sad. Well, starting Monday, he'd cry and squirm until this happens. Now this happens every time I put him on his tummy. I don't know whether to be excited or to feel bad. Poor guy. And YAY!

4 comments:

Misty said...

fun pictures and videos. You're so good - I don't even remember the last time I played the piano. yikes!

TOVAR said...

We never have a very happy tummy time in the beginning. It's one of those necessary evils. I love the dog watching in the background.

Wendy said...

That's my baby!

Bethany said...

At least he's figuring out he can move. I didn't know you played the piano.