THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome Joshua Thomas!

Okay, so you're all surprised. Well, so was I when I woke up at 11:30PM 4 weeks before my due date and wondering if my water had just broke. Sure enough, it had. So a trip to the hospital and three days later, we came home with our sweet baby boy Joshua. He weighed only 5lbs 3oz and was 18 inches long.















20 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations! He is a looker, just like his parents and brother! Hope you are getting some sleep between Joshua and Gabriel! :)

Brits said...

Congratulations!! He's a cutie!

Misty said...

he's a tiny little thing. very cute! congrats. I hope that everything was okay

Mama Vogler said...

Congratulations! He looks a lot like his daddy. Get some rest :)

Marcianne Stewart said...

So precious! I love the picture of Gabriel & Joshua together. Gabriel looks like a proud big brother!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I am sure you are happy to have him here...and a month earl. I am assuming everything went smooth and he was healthy!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I hope you are feeling well and getting sleep. It sure looks like Gabriel is happy to be a big brother! I really like his name, Joshua Thomas.

Marcia Mickelson said...

Congratulations. What a cutie. Glad he's doing well.

Linz said...

Awwwwwww....he's adorable!!! Congratulations. Gabriel looks happy, that's a good sign!

Julianne said...

Congrats!! Reiley was 3 1/2 weeks early. A little scary for us, so I'm glad everything turned out perfect with Joshua!! He's adorable!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy I get to share a birthday with him!

JBClawson said...

So little, and so cute! Congratulations! Can you email me your address so I can send you something?

Brooke said...

Awe he is so cute! Congrats on the baby! Gabriel looks so happy to be a big brother! The Ambrose's

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

Just got your email; Congratulations!! It seems like just a little while ago you just telling us you were pregnant - and now you have another beautiful baby boy. I love the picture of him where he's sleeping and it looks like he has a smile on his face. SO cute!!

Ricardo & Trenda said...

Congratulations to you all! Your family is adorable! Best wishes with your new bundle of joy!

Chantel said...

So beautiful. Now I am even more anxious to have our little baby join us soon.

Maria said...

Congrats!! He is so stinkin cute!! And Gabriel looks like a proud big brother. Can't wait to meet him :)

Le Mama! said...

Congratulations. He is so adorable. Makes me want another one.

Kaitlin said...

Congratulations! How exciting he came a little early for Gabriel's bday!