THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Present Monster




So we were planning on saving one of Gabriel's birthday presents so he could open it at his dinosaur party. However, Gabriel must have noticed it stored in our guest room when I'd opened the door or something because the morning two days after his birthday, we'd not been up for more than two minutes. I was pouring his cup of milk and finding him something to eat for breakfast when I hear this loud tearing sound. Gabriel had opened the guest room door, gotten his present, and ran it out into the living room to open it. That little stinker. Luckily, I had my camera handy and managed to get a few shots. He must have been thinking about that present all night. We went with the Little People theme this year since he didn't have any of it.

1 comment:

Misty said...

that's pretty funny! smart kid!