THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Friday, May 23, 2008

Gabriel and his cousin Katie

Katie and Gabriel
Gabriel and Katie one year ago
Here's a bunch of pictures Katie took of Gabe playing outside...

5 comments:

Ford Family said...

Cute! By the way, I love your new Texas-looking website. :o)

Misty said...

I like the new background. And, your mom's backyard (at least the parts in the pictures) looks great!

CassParelli said...

Aaron, congrats on graduation. I can't believe you went surfing in El Salvador, if you don't remember that's where I served. I can't believe how big Gabriel is. Cassie and I had our first 4 months ago. check us out when you get some time cassparelli.blogspot.com -Paul

Le Mama! said...

your little boy is so adorable.

Katie J said...

Thanks for stilling my photos off my blog and putting them on yours. He's having a blast playing outside with me every day.