Here's some pictures I took of my boys this week.
They are so cute! I miss you guys!
How cute are they?! I love their matching outfits! Hopefully Kensie will get to play with them again soon.
Josh keeps on getting cute and cuter.
We miss you too! Look how your boys are sure growing up. They are very cute! We have a dinosaur like the one in the last photo too. How fun is that!
Get back here to WA! Sure do miss you guys!
Oh my gosh. It's amazing how much your little one looks like Aaron.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so cute! I miss you guys!
How cute are they?! I love their matching outfits! Hopefully Kensie will get to play with them again soon.
Josh keeps on getting cute and cuter.
We miss you too! Look how your boys are sure growing up. They are very cute! We have a dinosaur like the one in the last photo too. How fun is that!
Get back here to WA! Sure do miss you guys!
Oh my gosh. It's amazing how much your little one looks like Aaron.
Post a Comment