THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Build-A-Bear!

Gabriel, Joshua, and their cousin Alyssa went to Build-A-Bear today. The kids had fun. Gabriel got a Dino, and Alyssa and Josh got a puppy. Josh got a puppy pillow from Santa this year, and a puppy blanket from his auntie, to go along with his puppy crib bedding set. Hint, Hint Joshua....start sleeping through the night, will ya? Anyways, it was a fun trip. Gabriel likes his dinosaur!






3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

how do you like your sit and stand (noticed it in the pic)..i got one and can't wait to use it.

Jenni said...

I love the SitnStand stroller. Gabriel really likes the flexibility of it. He can stand or sit on the little seat. I can buckle him in if I need to, but mostly he's just unbuckled. Josh's car seat can clip onto the front or he can sit in the seat. The thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get to the basket to put things in.

Becca said...

I love your new family picture! You have a very cute family! I too have the sit n stand stroller and I love it!