THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Pictures

Just thought I'd post a bunch of random pictures from the last few weeks. I can't believe Josh is 6 weeks old already. He is growing some. I'm guessing maybe 7 pounds now but we'll know for sure at his 2 month appt. in a few weeks.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brothers baby is 7 weeks old and is just 7 lbs 4 ounces. He's a tiny little thing. Sounds like that's about what your baby is like! Also, my sister just had a baby about a month ago and named him Joshua also! :) Your joshua is a cutie

Le Mama! said...

He is so cute! And he looks like he is getting so big too.

Misty said...

glad to see some more pictures! he is so cute! I love the one of all 3 of them!