Aaron is such a sweetheart. He came up with the idea to send me and a friend to the salon as a new mommy present. My friend Ashleigh is also an intern spouse with 2 kids and she watched Gabriel for 3 days for us while I was in the hospital with Josh. We had an awesome girl's day out going to lunch and getting our hair done. It was nice to get away from the kids for 5 1/2 hours!Ashleigh makes awesome baby items, including reusable diapers that are great. I'm wearing one of her slings she made that you can see in the Roswell pictures below. Check out her website http://www.aroundthehousedesigns.com/
THE WICKLEY FAMILY
Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua
Friday, October 10, 2008
Mommy Present
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
what a nice surprise! your hair looks great, it's getting long again :)!!
that was very sweet of him!
wow... how nice of Aaron! Your hair looks great!
FUN! I think I should do that for myself! Maybe someday. Glad you got to have that time to relax!
You look fabulous!
Post a Comment