The Easter Bunny didn't visit our house until after church this year since Aaron had to work all morning. I don't think Gabriel noticed though. He was excited to walk in the door after church and find more....candy!
THE WICKLEY FAMILY
Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How adorable! Yep I know exactly what that must of all been like. Ofa ate all his candy in seconds. I figured that was better than having him scream for it for the next few days. I had to hide some too so he couldn't find it. your son is so cute. how old is he? Ofa will be 2 in may and he is such a little monster yet an adorable mommas boy too. I'll try to get some pictures up of us. I'm just having camera issues lately. Well, luv ya and hope all is well.
Post a Comment