THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gabe's new trick: Blowing Kisses!

So here's Gabriel's new trick of blowing kisses. And his old trick of managing to keep Jewel from eating his snacks (which isn't always a success).

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Jennilee, wow it has been a long time! Congratulations on Aaron's MD!!! I graduated in 2004 and went to California to work at a CPA firm. I am now home in the Great Northwest working at a local CPA firm near Seattle as an auditor. It's fun that Tom keeps us connected with everyone! Good luck with your move!

Linz said...

Violet wanted to watch this over and over. so cute!

Kaitlin said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Le Mama! said...

Oh my gosh, HI JENNYLEE!!! It's me Kirstin, your long ago roomate! I found you on kaits page. just dropin by to say hi and you have such an adorable family!
-Kirstin

Brooke said...

Hey Jennilee! It is Brooke from Gaithersburg! Your family is sooo cute! Gabe is adorable! I found you through Becca's blog! I hope all is well for you and your family! Brooke and Ryan Ambrose