THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Addicted to My Cell Phone

Soooo...a big reason I haven't been blogging in forever is because I'm hardly ever on my laptop.  I do just about everything on my treasured iphone these days.  I should figure out how to blog from my cell phone I guess.  Check my facebook for pictures! I'm hoping I can get organized and declutter my house a bit so that I can finally get a desktop computer for my built-in desk in my kitchen area.  I haven't had a desktop since before living in Korea. Then I can get all my pictures organized and blog blog blog.  And make my photo book for the year 2011 that is long over due. 
This season marks 10 years that Aaron and I have been dating.  I just love this picture of us. :)  And yes...that is my iphone clutched in my fingers. Told you I was addicted!

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

haha- that's awesome that your phone is in your pictue! if i use my iphone too long it makes my eyes hurt.

Scott A. Ford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ford Family said...

Okay that was me that deleted that last comment. Didn't realize I was signed in under Scott's sign in. So I'm getting to addicted to blogging again and I love it. Which means I like to read blogs again too, so I'm excited for you to keep posting. :o) And there is a blogger app!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute!! :)

Jenni said...

I meant to start blogging again but never did get back into it. Whoops.