THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Aaron and I celebrated Valentines Day at a "Romantic Dinner" set up on post. The food was delicious and the company was awesome! I wore the pearls Aaron gave me for Valentines Day when we were engaged 7 years ago! I can't believe next month will be 8 years since we started dating! We followed our "Romantic Dinner" with cosmic bowling, where Aaron bowled amazing and I bowled at least a dozen gutter balls! The 90s music was awesome! Let me see the Tootsie Roll!


4 comments:

Linz said...

You're a beautiful couple!

Ford Family said...

Ooo we should go bowling when you come back to San Antonio then. :o)

Misty said...

You guys look great! Can't wait for you to come back! =)

Jo Anne said...

Jennilee you look so amazing! You are so beautiful! I am glad you guys are having fun!