THE WICKLEY FAMILY

Aaron, Jennilee, Gabriel, and Joshua

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shawn came to visit!

Aaron's best friend and Best Man came to visit us for a few days this week. It was fun to have Shawn here. Aaron loved being able to spend time with him and we're glad he got to play with Gabriel a bit.



Before Shawn left on Saturday, the two decided to go rock climbing in some canyons by the Army hospital here. Here's a cool pix of Shawn climbing:



Well, I guess the rocks don't like us Wickley's, cause Aaron had a pretty bad fall. After 3 1/2 hours in the hospital yesterday, we found out that there were no broken bones (Thank you!) and that he should be able to start walking a little bit on it tomorrow. Hopefully he won't need any crutches before internship starts July 1st. The hospital was great and sent him home with some crutches, some ace bandages, and an ankle brace that, once the swelling goes down, he'll be able to wear in his Army boots. My poor husband!





4 comments:

Ford Family said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurts pretty bad! If I may, I'd like to request a side view picture of you Jenni, so I can see how that belly is growing! :o)

Bethany said...

Oh OUCH!! Sorry, Aaron. I hope it heals soon. And I second the side view pic, Jenni.

Cole said...

I just rolled my ankle for the first time ever! Not nearly like that though....BTW, You've been tagged, go check out my blog!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh!!! His poor ankle! I am glad he is okay. It looks so painful. Hopefully it is doing a little better now :)